Wellington Diwali Festival of Lights 2017!
When: Sunday 23 October 2017
Where: TSB Bank Arena & Shed 6, Queens Wharf, Wellington
Time: 1.30pm - 9.30pm
Gold coin entry
- 18 diverse Indian vegetarian stalls
- Over 20 retail and information stalls
- International dance (folk art form) performances by the Lavani dance group from India
- Non stop classical, fusion, bollywood and Bhangra performances by local and regional artists
- Exhibition showcasing tribal arts with live demonstrations
- Pop up performances
- Dazzling fireworks at 9.25 pm, Wellington Waterfront
Proudly brought to you by the Wellington City Council. Produced by the Communities Action Trust NZ (CATNZ).
Sponsors : Asia NZ Foundation, Western Union and FM 105.3
Supported by Lion Foundation and Wellington Community Trust
Watch this space for more photos and videos to come!
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!