When: Sunday 28 October 2018
Where: TSB Bank Arena & Shed 6, Queens Wharf, Wellington
Time: 1.30pm - 9.30pm
Gold coin entry
- Diverse Indian vegetarian food
- Arts, crafts, fashion, heena and other information stalls
- An exhibition on the Celebration of Lights, showcasing the significance of lamps and lanterns during joyous festivals.
- An opportunity to win a Bollywood experience for 2 in Mumbai, courtesy of Asia New Zealand Foundation and Radio Tarana.
- 8 hours of non-stop cultural entertainment from local, regional and international artists showcasing traditional, contemporary, folk, fusion and the much loved Bollywood and Bhangra performances.
- A fashion contest - Mr & Ms Diwali by the Indian Weekender.
- This years international performances are presented from Punjab, showcasing the traditional Giddha and Bhangra performances.
- Pop up performances
- Refresh Renovations Fireworks display at 9.20pm!
Proudly brought to you by the Wellington City Council. Produced by the Communities Action Trust NZ (CATNZ).
Our major funders, sponsors and supporters include Wellington City Council, Asia New Zealand Foundation, Lion Foundation, Refresh Renovations, 105.3FM, The Indian Weekender and Office of Ethnic Communities.
Head over to our Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/CATNZ2008/
Photography by Jinal Govind Photography
We just sent you an email. Please click the link in the email to confirm your subscription!